★ For My Dear Friends :)


Once upon a time,I was lonely; looking for somebody; who would be like me in everyway; so that we two had something in common to do and say.Then I found you one day and said; "You will be my forever friend"; you made me so happy,you bright end up my life; we got along so well and had lots of fun in our own stride...

And now I just can not imagine what I would have done without you; for you are so wonderful,funny and sweet.You are my dream-come-true; so,dear friend,say you will always be there,to share in my good and bad times and to tell me 'You care'.


Friends..I Need Your Say : I Care About You :)




2010年10月9日星期六 09:25 / 0 comment(s) | add a comment. | TOP





Mary, MaryChee, Emiko
I born in a pieces life on 11rd of Jan at K.Pilah and I live at Tampin now .I love my family and friends. I even love myself too.
Moreover, I interested on musician, photography, and cute stuff for several times. There are my passion.
Imma big fan of Jay Chou. I love him so much even he plays piano. His skill is awesome. ♥

Best viewed in Google Chrome
Website Facebook & Twitter

Tagboard
TAGBOARD HERE!
Archives

:D Exam Coming Soon :( My Life 。 Rain Rain Rain !! .. 回来了 :) 1/9/2010 :') 31/8/2010 Happy Day !! Just Smile。 30/8/2010

Credits
Designed by: Mary
Materials by: Fine