★ 2010 Year :)

I Playing Snow :P

Blur lol~hahahah
My cousin..hahah~Pity :P
We Are crazy !!! :P


Many ppl right?
Beautiful Fireworks !! :-*



My last day at 2010.. !! Amazing :D
I will remember this day..
Hope 2011 at my life will be wonderful year
My last secondary school..I will Cherish :D
SPM coming soon..
And i will do my best at this year.
Wooohooooo...Enjoy it :)
My birthday is coming soon too :P
Expect :D



2011年1月2日星期日 03:59 / 0 comment(s) | add a comment. | TOP





Mary, MaryChee, Emiko
I born in a pieces life on 11rd of Jan at K.Pilah and I live at Tampin now .I love my family and friends. I even love myself too.
Moreover, I interested on musician, photography, and cute stuff for several times. There are my passion.
Imma big fan of Jay Chou. I love him so much even he plays piano. His skill is awesome. ♥

Best viewed in Google Chrome
Website Facebook & Twitter

Tagboard
TAGBOARD HERE!
Archives

Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday Oh Yeah !! :D Zzz 5/12/2010 This month.. :( 我的人缘很差囖 !! The most important in my life .. 天呐 考试 !! 写给那些偷偷来过你主页的人 【Facebook】

Credits
Designed by: Mary
Materials by: Fine