★ Birthday Party -- 11/1/2011

11111 Is my Birthday ...That day I celebrate with my Lovely Friends !!
We crazy , We Happy , We Eat , We play !!
Best Memories in my life : )Add Image

Enz,Xjin-Bag
Kai-Clothes and chocolate
All Ict Friends-Converse shoes
Ah mao - Clothes
Ah bo - Pig Doll
Xian- Watches
Sister and Ys - Pillow


Thank all of you !! ♥ Love you all so so so much !!!


去Sunway买了很多衣服..开心开心 ~Wow~
全部我都很喜欢 ,有些用我自己的$$ :'(
还在更衣室乱拍 :P


我表姐结婚了,那天去了她的Wedding Party.
Wish her Dream Come true :D


那天跟Sufia,June,Chin ying,Xiao le 去yamcha !! :D
她们教我做作文 :D 很好人 :-*


那天也有跟June和Xian去吃Pizzahut :P
Xian是一个很衰的人 :)
他已经学会比我跟Xjin中指了 :')
他今天还想谋杀Xjin :)
还好Xjin命大 :D





还有我的狗狗差一点就挂了
原因是因为吃错东西
也不知道是吃了一条香蕉还是鱼饼 :\
我很爱我的狗 :-*


妹妹在我生日的时候也做了一张卡片给我,特别谢谢她.
年纪小小就会做卡给我了 :-*
爱她 :)


Finally,CNY Coming soon..I very expect !!
Wohoooo~~~~


2011年1月20日星期四 06:10 / 0 comment(s) | add a comment. | TOP





Mary, MaryChee, Emiko
I born in a pieces life on 11rd of Jan at K.Pilah and I live at Tampin now .I love my family and friends. I even love myself too.
Moreover, I interested on musician, photography, and cute stuff for several times. There are my passion.
Imma big fan of Jay Chou. I love him so much even he plays piano. His skill is awesome. ♥

Best viewed in Google Chrome
Website Facebook & Twitter

Tagboard
TAGBOARD HERE!
Archives

School Life 2010 Year :) Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday Oh Yeah !! :D Zzz 5/12/2010 This month.. :( 我的人缘很差囖 !! The most important in my life ..

Credits
Designed by: Mary
Materials by: Fine